Here at rapha-ello.com in behalf of RedWhiteWine we love to take care of your privacy honestly, and we are devoted to offer you a unique experience in the music that we publish. Through all of our interactions– don’t mind if it’s social media, mails or the artifical intelligence driven advertise to our products – we want to be sure that you truly like the artists and enjoy every millisecond. Expect to got just as you anticapte right in the moment you listen to or take the decision in your mind to do it.
Trust so we can, we just step together in the minimum required sharing to our partners about your informations to ensure that you receive specified updates from artist you may like.
DO YOU LIVE IN IRELAND?
Ireland have a huge amount of rights roundabout how exactly the companies share, disclose, use, and collect personal information.
We want to deliver the best possible experience to you, the fan, while maintaining this level of privacy. To deliver this experience, we use industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a “sale” under the Irish ☘️ Consumer Privacy Act.
What does that mean though? Here’s how we might “sell” that information:
- By allowing advertising networks with whom we partner to place cookies or other tracking technologies through our sites; and
- By sharing hashed or pseudonymized identifiers with advertising networks to create audiences for use in online advertising.
Irish residents have the right to request:
- Disclosure of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you;
- Deletion of your personal information that we maintain; and
- To opt out of the sale of your personal information.
Just a heads up, RWW does not knowingly sell personal information related to children under 16 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and have questions about our practices regarding childrens data.
KNOW YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You’re in the driver’s seat here. There are a variety of privacy choices you can make to suit your preferences. Here at RedWhiteWine you have two distinct categories of information that you can adjust based on what you’re comfortable with:
- Profile Information includes your name, email or physical address, purchase history, and other information that identifies you and you may opt out of the sale of your Profile Information, designate an authorized representative, make a general privacy request, or request additional information by either or email us at email@example.com.
- Cookie Data includes data associated with your interactions with RWW websites, stores, or apps that use identifiers that cannot directly identify you and you may opt out of the sale of Cookie Data use the cookie consent tools available on our sites. Look for a banner, link, and/or button with the text “Cookie Choices.”
RWW may verify requests regarding Profile Information by confirming that you control the email address associated with your personal information. If necessary – and taking into account available technology, security and privacy concerns, and the burden on our business – we reserve the right to take additional steps or require additional information to verify your request.
This is a safe space and we want you to know that you will not receive any discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights.
Phew! Glad we got through all of that. If you’re still scratching your head or have additional questions or concerns, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now let the music play!
and now advertise